The Driftless Historium of Mount Horeb Wisconsin
– has offered to exhibit several of my paintings in their new “walk up” window gallery from about June 12th to July 14th. With the recent virus issues,
its a safe way to view Art at your leisure.
[ MORE INFO WILL BE POSTED AS AVAILABLE].
I have chosen 7 of my canvases to create an exhibit of;
“Recent Landscapes of SW Wisconsin” by Bruce Fortney
The project is still in the works, however you can get the idea from the photos posted, along with the seven canvases,
– all will be available for purchase.
Represented by Brewery Pottery Studio of Mineral Point
276 Shake Rag Street
Mineral Point, WI 53565
Brewery Pottery Studio in Mineral Point at this time remains closed,
I will Post any Changes as they occur. Of course you can still phone them and arrange to purchase my work through them.
Driftless Historium, Mount Horeb Wisconsin Exhibit.
– Unfortunately due to the present situation, The Historium Exhibit for June has been canceled. We are discussing alternatives and I will post any decisions when they occur. The Historium at this point has no decisions on reopening at this time.
Yahara Bay Distillery, 620 Nesbitt Rd. #200 Fitchburg Wi.
– Unfortunately due to the present situation, Yahara Bay Distillery/Gallery has canceled my May Exhibit / as they are remaining closed until July. They can reschedule me for May 2021 and I have confirmed that date. At the moment I still have the planned exhibit at the Mount Horeb Historium Gallery for June 2020; and of course new canvases for the gallery “Brewery Pottery Studio” Mineral point; when they re-open.
Photo of my new Studio; I no longer live in Mineral Point, but along the Wisconsin and Mississippi river ! Will continue to exhibit at Brewery Pottery Studio in Mineral Point, so you can always see my new canvases there on exhibit !
I have been offered a one-man-show at the Driftless Historium Gallery, Mount Horeb Wisconsin for the month of June 2020; more information and opening dates will be posted as they become known.
First photo of first wall installed for the Fall Art Tour Oct. 18/19/20th
Donated one of my large canvases to Access Community Health Center | Madison Clinic; 3434 East Washington Avenue; a non-profit; for their conference room; Arranged with the help of Sarah Grimes & Paul Harrison. July 2, 2019.
Gallery Night April 6, 2019 Mineral Point Wisconsin; Brewery Pottery Studio……..
Click on above photo to go to Facebook and see a video of the installation.
New Canvases to be Installed at Brewery Pottery
for April 6th / Gallery Night.
– Click on Photo to view Instagram post from Brewery Pottery Studio.
New Advertising Postcards have arrived for Brewery Pottery Studio !
Pick some up and mail them to friends with your message. Thanks !
I have donated two canvases to Ingleside Manor Nursing home; Mount Horeb Wis.
Sadly, my friend, Gayle Bull has had to close the Antique Book store / Foundry Books, in Mineral Point due to ill health; she has donated my canvas of her and Rick Harris to the Mineral Point Library for their permanent collection;
– will post more news about this when it becomes available.
Brewery Pottery Studio Mineral Point Wisconsin
Google Map to Brewery Pottery Studio Youtube video of 2018 Exhibit
There is a large selection of my work available for purchase at Brewer Pottery
Three photos from the 2018 Fall Art Tour; Sept. 19/20/21 2018